Search This Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Free Template for Batman and Catwoman Felt Masks

Pin It
 If you recall, a couple of weeks ago I had someone place another order for super hero masks.
She requested black and pink ones for the girls at the party as well as the other super heroes, and I came up with what I'm calling 'Catwoman'.
While I was making a template for those, I figured I should whip up a Batman template as well.
Download the free template for the Batman mask here.
Download the free template for the Catwoman mask here.

As with the other masks I've made I'll run down a brief tutorial.

Print out template and place it on the felt.
 Cut out two pieces.
 Here we have our pink and black Catwoman masks.
 Sew around the whole mask and eye holes, making sure you put the elastic in between the two pieces as you are going around.
You can make these masks no-sew and just use a hot glue gun for the whole thing as well.

 That's it!
Now on to the Batman ones.


That's it!
If you want to check out my other posts, 
you can check out the Avengers masks here.
Check out my Wolverine mask here.
If you would like to order any masks, please email me at 
3carvalhos@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I'm going to make some for my boys, they will just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! My daughter would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! A friend made my boys spiderman, batman, and the hulk masks for Christmas and they have been such a huge hit (they are 5,4,and 3)! Thanks so much for the great pattern! I'm so happy I can make my daughter one now and they can wear them for a harvest party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your masks are just so cute..wouldn't every child love them to play during the summer. "Great fun". Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!!
    I have to pin this to save for Halloween time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, my nephew would love one of these! Thanks for linking up last week, hope you join The Chirping Moms every weekend for our Super Summer Saturday:)

    Julie
    www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! You mentioned in another post that you'd tried the hot glue method - how well does the elastic hold if it isn't sewn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the elastic will hold just as well if it is sewn or glued with a hot glue gun. I have used both methods and I still have a couple of super hero masks from a couple of years ago, and they are holding up really well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...