Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

14 weeks

Pin It
That's right, we are out of the 1st trimester, and at the beginning of the 2nd!
Weight gain: 2 1/2 pounds
Sickness? Nope. I'm just tired, and I need a nap!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Maternity clothes? Not yet. :)
Discomfort? I have decided my belly has a mind of it's own. In the mornings when I wake up until about mid-afternoon my stomach doesn't stick out very far. Then in the evenings my stomach doubles in size! I'm not exaggerating either! It's weird. So, in the evenings my pants feel a little tighter (obviously), so I just change into something more comfy :)
Events: You read the chalkboard right, this past week I felt the little one fluttering around in there!! It's usually more in the evenings when I'm sitting on the couch relaxing. 
Definitely one of my favorite parts of pregnancy!
I'm so excited for when the baby gets a little bit bigger, and then my son will be able to feel the baby kicking too :)


2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Cute bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for precious baby kicks! How exciting.

    Just found your blog and have loved reading. Looking forward to linking up to the crafty hop on Thursday :)

    Rachel @ www.vicarswifeintraining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...