Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Good-bye 2012!

Pin It
It seems as if everyone here in the blogging world is doing a year-in-review post,
I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon, cause I like the idea :)

It's been another wonderful year for us!
My husband got a new job
I had 2 brothers get married
We made lots of fun memories
My husband graduated with his MBA!!
I started this blog
Drove from Utah to California 2 times
We moved 700 miles away from family
We made new friends
Drove from California to Utah once
We got pregnant!
I started making jewelry
And so much more!!

I thought it would be fun to show the top 5 posts from the year,
the posts with the most views by you, so here we go
drum roll please...


5. Thankful turkey craft

Looks like we had a lot of Avengers love! Ha ha :)
Those were actually my favorite posts as well.
Putting together that birthday party for my son was one of my favorite things of the year, just to know how happy it made him meant so much!
Thank you for following along on this fun adventure!
There are lots more fun times in store :)

On to 2013!!!


17 comments:

  1. happy new year..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some darling super hero stuff! Glad you had a great year Michelle! Thanks for sharing at "I Gotta Try That" Happy New Year!
    Cheers,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You left a sweet comment after joining my blog and asked for a follow back. No one else has ever asked so I figured I should go with it….so I now follow you. Can't wait to see what you make in 2013. Sounds like you had a crazy year in 2012. I think your child's birthday parties are as fun and handmade as my kids were. I'm sad those days are over…my 14 year old doesn't want them anymore and my 7 year old just doesn't like crowds and so after he cried through all his parities I stopped having them 3 years ago. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for the follow back :) Yeah, I'm not sure how long he'll want me to do parties, so I'm enjoying it while I can! Happy new year to you as well!

      Delete
  4. Super fun posts from last year!! I created some super hero printables last year and they were one of my top posts from last year as well! Must be the year of super heros!

    Ashley
    www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, gotta love all of the super hero kids running around :)

      Delete
  5. They are adorable!

    Hopping by and following your lovely blog's FB and Pinterest. I blog @ Getting Healthy with Essential Oils

    I am also inviting you to join Tiddle Diddle Handmade Shoppe's first giveaway event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle, I'm so glad you started your blog in 2012. You had so many fun posts and I love coming to visit! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!!! This is great!

    Following you from the blog hop!
    Happy Thursday!

    -Hannah
    http://thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I found you through the TOTB hop. That Avengers cake is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool birthday party all that Avengers stuff would make! New GFC follower from the TOTB blog hop! Would love to have you swing by and follow me back, if you get the chance!

    Look forward to reading more from you!
    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found you on the "Think Outside the Blog" and I can't wait to read more from you. I am also starting to make jewelry too!

    Your newest follower,
    Fanny
    www.pinstripedpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG those Avengers masks are so cool. My boys would love them. Found you on the blog hop (can't even remember which one). I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! I am your newest follower from April's blog hop! Please stop by my blog when you get a chance and follow me back if you would like! Have a great day!

    Happy Friday,
    Chelsee
    http://southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following from the blog hop. Such a cut blog and congrats on baby #2. I have three that are all in their teens now. They never stop being fun, eat up the memories. cheermamadrama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...