Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cover the Safety Railing

Pin It
When we took down my son's crib and upgraded him to a toddler bed, we would often go in and check on him after he had fallen asleep.  A lot of the time we would find him rolled over to the side with his head leaning ON the little safety railing.  The bed is made of metal, sounds comfortable, I know...
My husband mentioned that we should put something over it, immediately I knew what I should do...
I went to the dollar store and got a pool noodle.  I let my son pick out whatever color he wanted.  He felt like such a helper :).  I brought the noodle home and put it up against the bar, and cut it to the right length.

 I then slit it down the middle through one side, and...
 placed it on the bar, voila!  Much more comfortable!
Of course we didn't want to waste the other half of the pool noodle, so it has now become a sword, don't worry, it gets plenty of use :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...